Thursday, October 2, 2008

Countdown: 1 Day!!

I'm exhausted.
"Wait what? Sarah, have you moved already? Is that why you're so tired?"
No, sadly, it's the day before and I'm so dadgum pooped that I can't even fathom how much more packing needs to be done tonight. Sheesh.

Bedroom stuff? Check.
Bathroom stuff? Almost all the way check.
Kitchen stuff? Mostly check.
Living room stuff? Oh jeez-la-weez, how many rooms are there?

Just kidding. Well, sorta - the living room is looking to be the most empty room so far. I have a sofa and a love seat; my coffee table and end table are on their way, but not here yet; I have a TV but no stand; oh and that's it. Two couches with a tv on the floor. Yee-haw my friends!

Sorry if I sound so crazy right now, I'm a little spent today, and the idea of SPENDING more money to finish the living room makes me feel like burying my money in a mason jar in the backyard. But alas, this is the life of one on their own, and I definitely can't complain to my mom and dad because they'll say "See, I told you this was going to be expensive." Yes, I know it's expensive, but I've done very well on a budget so far! I would love to bore you with a long list of all the things I still have to do and buy, but instead I will leave you with a YouTube video that makes me laugh. (A lady at work showed it to me a month or so ago and Anna posted it the other day, so I've got to show you.)

Bon Qui Qui at King Burger

Watch 3 times and enjoy the laughter... and don't interrupt... rute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails