Friday, October 3, 2008

Countdown: 0 DAYS!!!

Okay my good friends - today is the day!! I'm working a little more than half a day today, then it's over to the apartment to set up my new home!! I was feeling VERY bad yesterday and ended up napping for an HOUR when I got home from work. Luckily I got a bit of a second wind and was able to do a lot of last minute things that needed to get done.

I will post pictures throughout the weekend (once my internet is installed...) and keep you all updated!

YAY!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new apartment! Hope the router works for you.

    PS...I love the name of your blog...I laugh every time I read it. Best-name-ever!

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails