Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Prayers Prayers Prayers.

Hey friends. Yesterday, Jessica (Jason's sister) called me and let me know that one of the girls that was in my cabin 2 years ago was in a terrible car accident this weekend. She's doing so much better - recovering more quickly than they expected, but still in terrible pain from head injuries. Below is a link to her care pages blog with updates on her progress. If you want to learn more about what happened, go to the bottom and click the older updates to start from Saturday/Sunday when the accident happened.

Lindsay Nation

PLEASE keep Lindsay and the Nation family in your prayers. I know that you will.

Remember that each moment is precious and you never know what could happen to you, your family, or your friends. Let someone know that you love them today. Don't keep things bottled up inside that need to be said. I know that I'm preaching as much to myself as anyone else right now, because I'm so often caught in the lie that "it won't happen to me," but the truth is, we only have so long on this earth and we have to start using our time in the most valuable ways we can. Do things that are monumental for the Kingdom. Show others that you truly care about them and about where they will spend eternity. This precious girl could have passed away this weekend, but God has more that He wants to accomplish here on earth through her. She is a trooper and loves God so much, and I am blessed to know her and her family.

Sigh. Sometimes traumatic events just make you think, huh?

1 comment:

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails