Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Love Languages and Wedding Craziness.


Dash's love languages are Physical Touch and Words of Affirmation.

Haha.. no, really. They are!
In other news - here's our wedding website, if I haven't already posted it!
In other OTHER news - JASON IS 25!!! Craziness.. Alex pointed out that this is his last birthday as a single man! :) It's weird to think about things that way, but even like Christmas - this past Christmas was my last one as it has always been (if that makes any sense). Or yesterday I was talking to my dad about car insurance and I said "I can just switch it over when I get married," and he repeated, "...when you get married... wow." Or like the fact that when I celebrate my next birthday - I'll be married! (for exactly 8 days), and when I start grad school in the fall, I'll be Sarah Lawhorn. AHHH!! It's so exciting and so crazy all at once.

I'M GOING TO SEE WICKED THIS WEEKEND!! Whoo hooo!! I seriously can't wait!! :)

2 comments:

  1. So, I followed your link to your beautiful wedding website and clicked on the comments (knowing that I already left one). And I saw that I signed as Emily Nagle! Isn't that funny? Old habits die hard, I guess! On another note- the whole year I was engaged, every holiday or big event, he said "This is your last _____ with us." I totally know how you feel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I think Matt and I have figured out a way to make it to your wedding and still get down to his family's vacation spot by late saturday night! I am so happy because I was super upset that I didn't think I was gonna get to see you get married!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails