Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wickedly Wicked Weekend


Mom and I headed out to Birmingham last weekend to shop and see WICKED!!! This is us waiting for 7:30 when they would let us in.


This is picture 1 of the 2 pictures I wasn't allowed to take inside the theater. It's of the stage and how crazy far away we were. Next to the last row. In the balcony. ...but at least we were in the middle so that was a positive. We never saw any of the actors faces, but dang. It was aaaaaaamazing, nonetheless. Elphaba and Galinda's voices were out of this world.


Picture #2 of me and my mommy!


Yummmmm... the Original Pancake House in 5 Points was super yummy. Mom and I shared french toast. Mmmmm.


This was the view of our hotel from the pancake house.


And just because we sat there and gawked at this... WHAT IN THE CRAP!?!?! I mean, thug babies? Really? This was in the shop across the street from our hotel.

We had a blast on our trip and I can't stop singing "Pop-u-lar."

2 comments:

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails