Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Goals - How'd I Do?

Kinda bad when you have 4 goals and only complete two of them...
BUT I made progress, so that's all that counts. :)
  • Don't kill my garden. - Garden officially NOT KILLED!!
  • Complete the BodyRock 30 day workout challenge - I've got 3 more workouts and the final fit test to do, but I'm really proud of myself for sticking with it!! I'm going to finish this!
  • Celebrate Jack's baby dedication at church!!! - What a special day! (updated with a new picture!)
  • Read 2 books - Ummm... books took a back set this month. But I did listen to this book while we were on our quick vacation last weekend, and while I was there I got about halfway through this book, which I plan to finish this weekend.
  • GO ON VACATION!!! - Okay, so this wasn't on my goals list, but dude - it was so fun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails