Friday, May 4, 2012

1,000 and 800!

This is a REALLY SPECIAL DAY here at the Ooey... wait - I mean, the Blog Formerly Known as the OG Daily News!

Today, Jason and I have been married for 1,000 days!!! How cool is that?! The past 1,000 days have been so wonderful and we have experienced so many things!
  • Of course, beginning with our AMAZINGLY perfect wedding! Wish the day hadn't gone by so quickly!
  • Every trip from our Travel Page has been in the last 1,000 days.
  • A lot of the projects we've done to Our Home have been in the last 1,000 days.
  • We chronicled Our Pregnancy with our sweet sweet Jackson...
  • ...and the amazing ride of PARENTHOOD we have been on while watching Our Baby grow over the past 10 months.
In the beginning, I forgot we were married, but God has blessed us each of the 1,000 days that I have been Mrs. Lawhorn.

Okay, so another exciting thing is that this post is my 800 POST!! Wow!! So much has changed since my very first post, and I'm so thankful for where we are in life RIGHT NOW! :)

And finally, I had the opportunity to GUEST POST today for my friend Rachel at her blog Blessings in Disguise! Go check out how God used a frustrating situation and turned it into a blessing for me. Be sure to leave a comment letting Rachel know you stopped by, and take a minute to read through one of my favorite posts

Love you guys! Thanks for sticking with me through the last 800 posts and 1,000 days of marriage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails