Friday, May 4, 2012

Girl, Who DID Your Hair?

I had two fun hairstyles this past weekend at S & V's wedding festivities. 

On Friday night for the Rehearsal, I decided I wanted to do a little something different than my standard "half-up with a small claw clip". I got on the Small Things Blog and looked at the hair tutorials she has posted to try to find something I could do. I found the Half Up Ballerina Bun and decided to give it a try! I really liked it!

Me and Emily at the rehearsal
("borrowed" this photo from Em)

And not that you can see my hair in this, but here's me and sweet baby boy walkin' down the aisle together. 

Saturday morning, my sweet SWEET friend Natalie came over to do my hair for the wedding! I had seen a picture of her on Facebook where she had done her own hair to go to a wedding and I half-joking/half-serious asked if she was free on April 28th to do mine! She said she would!! 

I don't know if you can tell from the photo, but the top looked amazing. It looks kind of like a braid!

Below is one of the only pictures I've seen from the wedding so far, and I "borrowed" from Em again, with us and Cara! My hair was still intact at this point!

And check out that adorable baby. Mercy, he's precious.

Oh, and the title of this post? Just ask Kristin. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails