Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Garden Progress - 5 Weeks

I've had some issues since making the blog private yesterday! It will only let me add 60 people and I had a lot more than that ask to be invited!! (A good problem to have, I guess!) I am working to get this resolved, but in the meantime, I hope those of you who ARE reading will let me know you're here!!

I planted some seeds back on April 15th and have been nervous to show you the progress for fear they were doing to DIE on me... But alas, I can't keep much from you, so here's the garden so far! 

It's actually doing well! And it's been raining a good bit around here, 
so I haven't had to worry about watering! :)
From bottom to top: zucchini, squash, cucumbers, and sugar snap peas. 

Hopefully they will continue to grow and we will actually get to EAT some of it this summer! :)

Check out all my posts on Gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails