Friday, August 26, 2011

Today I Decided to be Superwoman

Today I decided to be Superwoman. My son is not yet 2 months old (though he is 8 weeks today!!), and I decided to go to a movie.

Like a movie movie.

At the theater.

With my son.

And no one else.

Crazy? Yes.

Did it turn out okay? Yes!

I saw The Help today, BY MYSELF (okay, not exactly by myself since Jack was there). I got tickets to the 12pm show, got a cherry coke and a popcorn, carried said drink and popcorn along with a carseat (3 hands, anyone?) to the already dark theater, set my precious son down and watched with joy as he fell asleep immediately.

Well, he slept through the previews, at least.

When he woke up and started to fuss a little, I got him out of the seat, and walked down to the hallway area where you come in and we stood there and bounced around for oh... 45 minutes? :) Yes, I am insane.

But then he fell asleep again in my arms and I went back to my seat and enjoyed the rest of the movie with the most handsome little angel in my lap.

The movie was FANTASTIC!!! I loved the book and I loved the movie.

So THAT, my friends, is how I decided to be Superwoman today.

Will I do it again?  Eh...probably not.

The end.
Jack zonked out at home after the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails