Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Cards - Shutterfly

Remember last year's Christmas cards? Yeah, that didn't turn out so well. This year I wanted to get a little bit of a head start so that I don't run into any disasters!

You all know that I'm a big fan of Shutterfly. Last Christmas I created an "Our First Christmas" book and had it printed through Shutterfly. It turned out soooooo well, and I know we will treasure it for years to come. Then this summer I created a SUPER LONG book chronicling our Canada trip in August! We kept one book for ourselves and gave one to Jason's parents as a souvenir. Another fabulous book we will cherish.

This year, I am looking to Shutterfly for our Christmas cards. I have already found some ADORABLE ones!!!

We are going to have a little photo shoot this weekend with the fabulous Becca from Becca Photography! And THEN I will be all over this whole Christmas card thing!

And guess what? If you are a blogger, you have the chance to get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly!! Sign up here: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Are you sending Christmas cards this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails