Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Canada Project

Check out the fabulous little book I made with our Canada pictures! We got one to keep for ourselves and gave one to the Millers as a souvenir from the trip!

Jason has stolen it so far and had it at work to show his co-workers, then I'll get it to show MY co-workers, then it will live forever as a coffee table book in our home. With just a few flips of the pages, we can re-live our fabulous summer vacation. :)

{We're totally making one for DC too! Just not a 65-page hardback book...}

3 comments:

  1. Very cool, I have made a couple of these and love the ease of them! I still love scrapbooking but never find time! I just need to scrapbook the past and photobook the present and future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah this is awesome! So many beautiful pictures. I have never really had a desire to go to Canada until now! Thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - I totally agree! I love scrapbooking, but it can be so daunting... this is much easier and since it's online, I can work on it anywhere!

    Becca - Thanks! I'm really happy with how the pictures turned out. I was definitely in awe of God's creation the whole time we were there!!

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails