Thursday, September 2, 2010

My New Toy

Yesterday I gave you a hint about a new toy I wanted to play with.

And I finally got it last night!!

It was supposed to come UPS to my house, but it required a signature, and I wasn't home. So the little piece of paper said that they would try to deliver it again the next day.

WHAT?!?!?! No way will I possibly EVER live life without this piece of machinery for the next 24 hours!!!!!!

Drama. Gotta love it.

Anyway, I called the 1-800 number and asked if I could pick it up at the local UPS store, and they said "Yes, it will be here between 6:30-7 and you can come get it then".

We get there around 6:20 and they said that it's not there yet, but that the driver would be there soon. So we waited. And waited. And... yeah, waited some more. Finally around 7:30 we got it. Crisis averted.

I haven't been able to play with it much, but I really love it so far! I was able to move my pictures over last night and I'm going to move my music over tonight. Then I will be free from my 20lb laptop and able to roam the world with just 4lbs in my hands. :)

Anyone else have a Mac? Love it? Hate it?
(like anyone with a Mac ever hates them...)
Any tips and tricks?

3 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous but in the best way!! Have an amazing time and I think I may be able to talk the husband in to getting em one for xmas =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. come visit me and bring it... i'll teach you to do everything on it!!!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mine, too! My favorite thing to use is the four finger swipe up on the keyboard to view all the windows I have open. Have fuN!

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails