Thursday, July 1, 2010

July Goals

Let's see if July will be as productive as June! :)
Fun:
Read 2 books
Swim at my parent's house at least twice
Enjoy 4th of July holiday/festivities
Travel for trip #1 of 2 {it's a place I've never been before - which could really be anywhere.}

DIY/Crafting:
Pick out fabric for kitchen and living room curtains

Home:
Reveal our kitchen makeover! {this could also be in the "Fun" section}
Try not to kill the 2 living plants in my garden

Cooking:
Plan at least 3 scheduled meals each week {in my new kitchen!}
One new recipe {in my new kitchen!}

Wellness:
Continue working out on Tu./Th. {in my new- wait... no, not in the kitchen.}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails