Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The House of My Brother - Part 2

...And we're back! With part 2 of "The House of My Brother"! Yesterday we took a look at my big brother's living room and dining room areas, and today it's on to the bathroom remodels.

This is the best. The previous owner started working on a small hall bathroom, but didn't get very far (obviously).

So Sam put in new floors and got the space ready to be transformed.

To THIS!! Amazing. Sam - please come re-do our bathrooms! Pretty please!
(Don't you love the firetruck? That's probably my favorite part.)

And on to the main bathroom. Before...

During...

After! I love the darker brown walls with the beadboard - I think the colors are really balanced. And you can't tell from the before pictures, but the lighting and medicine cabinet are a great update!

Stay tuned tomorrow for the final installment of The House of My Brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails