Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Thoughts

Thought #1:
I realized that I forgot to tell you what we ended up naming our fish!

Our flame scallop's name is Hurley (like from Lost) and the two clownfish are Pico and Guac.

We were at Taco Mamacita a few weeks ago and there was some dish we looked at that had pico de gallo and guacamole and inspiration struck us - Pico and Guac! :) You can't tell in this picture, but Pico is quite a bit smaller than Guac and that's how we can tell them apart.

There's also a starfish that likes to make occasional appearances - but only at night - so we call her Hollywood (I say it's a her, Jason says it's a he), and a snail *minus the shell* that we call V. I will be sure to take a better picture soon so you can see what all is going on in there.

Thought #2:
I am super pumped about reading these books!

I went on a little bit of a book raid on Amazon last week in preparation for a few trips that are coming up. I would MUCH rather bring 4 books too many than to be caught on an airplane for more than 5 minutes without a book!

*I got Driftwood Lane, the newest Denise Hunter book and I could quite possibly finish that by this weekend... whoooooooops.

*Then I got the next 3 books in the series that began with The President's Daughter. It was kind of a slow read, but interesting (16 yr. old girl who's mom is running for President and how she deals with it) - I've heard that there's more action in the next books than in the first one, so I'm looking forward to reading them.

*And finally, I got Time of My Life but I honestly don't remember where I found out about this one. I think it was either through GoodReads or from someone's blog. If I remember, I'll let you know. Anyway - it looks really cute too. A lot of easy, fun reads that will be great while I travel.

...Unfortunately I've become such a book worm lately that I'm afraid I won't have enough reading material! I'm already debating on getting 2-3 more books JUST IN CASE!

Thought #3:
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails