Monday, October 26, 2009

Shoulda Joined the Procrastinator's Party

I finally finally FINALLY hung some art in the dining room area like I told myself I would weeks ago! Jessica's amazing painting and a cross-shaped picture frame that is from Jess also!



I should have zoomed in on the cross, it's super cool. There's a small bookshelf in the living room area that I may paint black and put underneath the painting... we'll see...


And I found cute placemats this weekend on sale at Belk, used a 20% off coupon, AND had a gift card. $0 spent. :)

And they go with the rug.
AND Jason likes them. Unprompted he said, "These look really good, babe!" Scooooore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails