Monday, October 19, 2009

First Time for Everything



Since there is a first time for everything, this week I'm going to try my hand at Menu Plan Monday from orgjunkie.com.

Monday: chicken quesadillas (from the grilled chicken we had last night - YUM!)
Tuesday: pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, and sauteed squash (we have been LOVING sauteed veggies this week)
Wednesday: taco salad w/"the fixin's"
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: out to eat? :)
Saturday: white chicken chili (come watch the TN-AL game with us!!)
Sunday: Sneaky Chef Meatloaf - MAYBE... we'll see how I'm feeling about this then...

Jason's not the BIGGEST fan of deciding what to eat several days in advanced, but I figure if I'm trying to only go to the grocery store ONCE a week instead of several little trips (to get whatever we need for dinner that night) that he will learn to love and appreciate my thinking ahead. Love you honey. :)

Does anyone else meal plan?

2 comments:

  1. that is my dream to do that, and follow that. I've attempted many times... (sigh). I need an injection of the organizing gene. Oh and good job on CVSing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meal plan! We actually have been doing it for 2 weeks in advance so we only have to go to the store 1 time every 2 weeks. At the begining of September we decided to eat new things (tired of the same ol 2 week meals!!)and only plan for a week in advance. I do 1 new recipe each week. I have not yet decided if I prefer the 1 week or the 2 week planning yet. I will get back to you on that.

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails