Friday, September 5, 2008

Signs Point to 50!

So did any of you bloggie-readers out there notice that on the right side (where it has the montly archives) it only said like 48 when I posted that it was my 50th post? (You're thinkin', yeah right - like I pay THAT close attention to this thing...) Anyway, if you ever write a "draft" and don't actually post it, it makes it seem like you have more posts than you really do. So this is the REAL 50th post. I think. Maybe.

Apparently at some point near the beginning of the year, I felt the need to start a post about my zodiac sign and how it relates to J-dog's zodiac sign. (Okay, seriously?) Well, I don't believe all this stuff, but sometimes it just makes me laugh when God sneaks a little truth into these goofy things. I'll paste them below and bold the things that stand out to me. :)

LEO - The Lion (Me)
Great talker. Passionate. Laid back. Usually happy, but when unhappy tend to be grouchy and childish. A leo's problem becomes everyone's problem. Most Leos are very predictable and tend to be monotonous. Knows how to have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Very predictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found.

ARIES - The Aggressive (haha - Jason)
Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny. EXTREMELY adorable. Loves relationships, and family is very important to an aries. Aries are known for being generous and giving. Addictive. Loud. Always has the need to be 'Right'. Aries will argue to prove their point for hours and hours. Aries are some of the most wonderful people in the world.

No, you can't describe a person fully in a few sentences, but some of these things are really true about us. Jason is soooo funny, lovable, crazy about his family, generous (almost to a fault), and is always right... even when he's not. :) And I never stop talking, love being in long relationships, basically happy, but man, when I'm not, I am definitely childish and grouchy. (Just keepin' it real.)

Okay, that's all for now. Look for something a little more spiritual coming up soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails