Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Miller Milestone: Crawling

Last Monday, October 8th, Miller OFFICIALLY started crawling!!!! He has been getting up on all fours for a few weeks, but finally took the plunge and started crawling. He is SO PROUD of himself and just GRINS when you notice. He is so sweet.

I feel so blessed that he has blossomed into this happy-go-lucky easy-going baby. I am constantly reminded of the peace God gave me after a tough summer (it's hard to even say that it was tough, in light of what some of my friends have dealt with in regards to their precious babies; but it is good for me to recognize that it truly WAS hard on me and on our family, and through Godly discernment, we made choices that have been so positive for our sweet Miller).

Okay, enough talking - let's see this little one in action:
WE LOVE YOU MILLER-MAN!!! You are such a joy!

Now, if you'll excuse me. I have to go baby-proof my house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails