Tuesday, December 11, 2012

{Not So} Baby Jack - 17 Months!

It's been a while since my last "official" update on Jack, so I thought I would take a couple quick pictures and one LOOOOONG video (7 min) to show off what Little Man is up to these days.
Someone discovered that his tiny little booty can sit on the windowsill. SWEEEEET boy!!

Video highlights: 
  • he climbs in his new chair
  • I help him count to 10 (WHAT!?! This kid amazes me.) 
  • he thinks his name is Jack Cheerio 
  • he tries to march
  • he loves his pah-bye (pacifier)
  • he got his haircut
  • he loves the ending to Llama Llama Home with Mama and can recite parts of it! ("fluff a comfy pillow up" is Mommy's favorite part for him to say)
  • he loves his Charlie the Ranch Dog book and says several quotes including "Daisy nooooooooooo!!!", "Rats!", "Hello? Hello? Hello??", and howling like Charlie
  • he drinks milk. 
  • he says Mommy, Daddy, Grammie, Papa, Aunt Jess, Hunter, Liz, Mimi, Poppy, Nick, Sam, Vanessa (Nessa), "I love you", "bye!", and SEE YA!!


I could eat him with a spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails