Friday, April 27, 2012

S & V Getting Married

Tomorrow is a BIG DAY.

Tomorrow Sam is going to marry Vanessa! 

He will have a WIFE! She will have a HUSBAND! He will BE a husband! 

How crazy is this!?! :)
He's the best, V - you are one lucky lady.

Okay, okay, and it goes without saying that he is a 
lucky LUCKY man for landing a beauty like you. 

You two bring out the best in each other. Sam is truly happy and I know he has found the one that God made for him. :)

Love you both! Can't wait to stand by you as you 
commit your lives to each other and the Lord!!

WHOO HOO!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    I came across your blog when I was researching cloth diapers for my little boy and I just realized that I went to high school with your husband! How crazy is that? Anyways, I've been hooked on your blog for about the past few months and I really enjoy reading your posts. We seem to be a lot alike and you have inspired me to start my own blog. It won't be nearly as good as yours, but as a working mom I feel like I need a fun creative outlet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ashley! So glad you found my blog - thanks for commenting! Did you end up CDing your son? (We love it!) That is CRAZY that you went to school with J! Small world!!

      I'd love to read your blog! Please send me a link!! :)

      Delete
    2. We did not end up CDing. It's a long story...
      Here is the link to my blog. It is definitely a work in progress! http://phillipbandashleyc.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    3. Can't wait to check it out!

      About cloth diapering... I can't imagine trying to keep up with it while working full time. I know it CAN be done, but I can see that it would be really tough!

      Delete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails