Friday, October 1, 2010

October Goals

I am all about some October. I am soooooooooo energized about this month!!
Fun:
*Read 3 books {probably Catching Fire, Mockingjay, & The Help}
*Hunter & Elizabeth's WEDDING!!!!!
*Family Reunion/Ketner's Mill
*Go to Wine Over Water

DIY/Crafting:
*Halloween costume? Maybe?
*Finish, yes-finish, Christmas shopping

Home:
*It looks nice - keep it up!
*Hang chandelier, install last few knobs on drawers and cabinets

Cooking:
*Cook 4 meals at home EVERY week which will require meal planning {as an homage to my first time meal planning in Oct'09}
*One new recipe

Wellness:
*Continue training for the Jingle Bell Run 5K {AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm doin' it! I figured if I signed up for a race, it would give me a goal for the C25K workouts.}

Ready? Set? Go!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great list of goals! Sounds like you have lots of fun things going on this week!

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails