Sunday, October 31, 2010

October Goals - How'd I Do?

Well, I had a lot of FUN in October, but it seems like some of my other goal categories fell to the wayside... :) Oh well - fun is what it's all about, right?!
Fun:

*Read 3 books {COMPLETE - Catching Fire, Mockingjay, & The Help}
*Hunter & Elizabeth's WEDDING!!!!! {COMPLETE!!! - It was BEAUTIFUL and ya'll even helped me pick a dress!}
*Family Reunion/Ketner's Mill {COMPLETE}
*Go to Wine Over Water {COMPLETE}

DIY/Crafting:
*Halloween costume? Maybe? {Ehhh... not so much. I wore a pirate tshirt to work on Friday, does that count? And I made Dash wear something!}
*Finish, yes-finish, Christmas shopping {FAIL. Didn't, yes-didn't finish. But we're about 1/2 done!}

Home:
*It looks nice - keep it up! {COMPLETE! Though Jason may disagree...}
*Hang chandelier, install last few knobs on drawers and cabinets {FAIL - We reordered a glass cover for the chandy because it broke, so once that's in, then we'll put it up. I have no excuse for the knobs.}

Cooking:
*Cook 4 meals at home EVERY week which will require meal planning {COMPLETE - again, Jason may disagree, but I definitely had a plan each week, even if we didn't follow it completely. Meal planning saves my sanity!}
*One new recipe {FAIL. But we did have this again and it was yummy!}

Wellness:
*Continue training for the Jingle Bell Run 5K {mostly COMPLETE - though I have had one small breakdown. :)  }

How was your October?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails