Tuesday, October 12, 2010

31 Days to a Better Photo!


If you've been wanting to learn more about what your camera is capable of, and appreciate explanations for the normal human being, then this is the series for you too!

So far I've just been reading through her posts, but have saved them so I can refer back to them when I actually have my camera close and can practice.

I'll let you know how it goes!

P.S.  I {finally} updated my favorite blog links on the left side of the blog. I have so many awesome friends with blogs!! You should check them out! And I added another section to link you to some of  the other blogs I read a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails