Friday, July 10, 2009

It's Time for an Update!



There really haven't been too many exciting/important things going on in the past 2 weeks or so, but since we are only TWENTY-NINE days away from the BIG DAY, I thought I would update you anyway!

  • I am 2/3rds of the way done with the RBBC shower thank yous. (Yeesh, it takes a loooong time.)
  • Tomorrow is the Signal Crest Shower!!!!! (which is why I feel the pressing need to finish all the RBBC ones by tonight!)
  • We got 3000 labels with our monogram on them for something super sweet for the reception.
  • We bought 980 plates, 900 forks, 800 cups, and like 1000 napkins at Sam's on Tuesday. :) Hopefully we will be able to take back some of that after the wedding... but who knows? - we may need it all!
  • I didn't move home for the month of July, because I found out my lease wasn't up on July 3rd as I thought it was, but instead July 31st! Which is good/bad/annoying... but it is what it is.
  • Last week we booked all our cruise excursions - CAN'T WAIT!!
  • Yesterday we got all new windows!!! (Well, not the three main front windows yet.. post to follow.)
  • Yesterday we got our new BEDROOM FURNITURE!! And it's beeeeeeeautiful.
  • Tomorrow we're getting our new MATTRESS!! And it's soooooooft. :)
  • My nails look awesome.
  • I'm sure there are a million other things...
I will post pictures from the shower next week!

1 comment:

  1. since i haven't posted since April, the least i could do was read what's going on with your wedding! furniture, cruises, paper goods...my mind is reeling...

    so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails