Thursday, July 23, 2009

Movin' On Up

I am a procrastinator (you are just learning all kinds of things about me this week!). Luckily, I have a friend who likes to GET THINGS DONE and likes to help little 'ol me.

I have been very unmotivated to pack up my things to take over to the new house (where Jason has been living since February) - mostly because I was overwhelmed with the amount of JUNK I have accumulated in 9 (okay, 10) months. Em volunteered to come help me last night and I thought to myself, "Okay, if we can get the kitchen packed up, I will be a happy camper." Emily, however, came with even higher expectations. "If you left and let me do my thing, I could have your whole apartment packed before you got back," said Emily. Okay, okay. We can think about packing other stuff, but let's not get crazy.

We didn't remember to take a bunch of before pictures, but here is a shot of my sunroom full of packed and ready to go boxes.



And right as she was leaving I said "Let's get a picture!" Don't we look lovely. Hey - we just packed up 2/3s of my apartment for crying out loud! (And I say "we" very loosely...)



THANKS EM!!! YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yay! It was really fun! I know, I'm a crazy person, but organizing other people's stuff is a sincere hobby of mine! Let me know if you hear of a job opening for HGTV, TLC or... Goodwill?

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails