Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cruise with me, baby!

Okay people, I've got some good and EXCITING news!!!


Jason and I are going on a CRUISE for our Honeymoon!!!!


We are so stinkin' excited!!! We are going on THIS SHIP and we're going HERE:


...which, if you can't read it, says we're starting from San Juan, Puerto Rico and going to:
*Oranjestad, Aruba
*Willemstad, Curacao
*Roseau, Dominica
*Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
and back to San Juan.


AHHHHHHH!!!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!! I've never been a cruise before so I have no idea what to expect, but Emily is going on one in less than 2 weeks, so she can give me some pointers. :)


IS IT AUGUST YET!?!?!
(this is the song that's running through my head... the Huey version)

1 comment:

  1. SO stinkin' excited for you!!...and super jealous lol;-)

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails