Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Crazy Morning

I know I haven't updated you on my long weekend yet, but I had to tell you this little story.



I'm walking out of my apartment this morning and as I come to my car I notice something in the empty spot next to me - a precious little baby raccoon.



Look at that little face!!! So I'm standing in the rain, like what in the world should I do? And it keeps on laying there so I assume it's hurt and has probably been hit by a car or something. But really I think it's just because he was such a baby. He would try to stand up and shake off and would fall over. So I grabbed a t-shirt from the back of my car and slowly went over to pick him up. I figured he'd be scared to death but he just looked up at me like, okay go ahead. So I took him over to the tree line in the woods next to our apartment and layed him under a bush to keep him out of the rain.


So today at lunch when I go home to check on my puppy dog (more on that later), I'm going to see if he's still over there and Jason and I are going to take him to the zoo or the nature center or something. OH HE'S SOOOO CUTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails