Monday, June 1, 2009

Picture Post (no clever title needed)

A couple pictures just for fun:


Jason working hard on his car on Saturday.


Old spark plug... new spark plug! (And Jason's dirty hands!)


Okay, and this is what we call PROGRESS, people. I know what you're thinking - big deal, you STILL have no fingernails... but they're growing!! :) I have officially not been biting my fingernails for 2 weeks now and I'm on target to have beautiful nails by the wedding!!

I've been addressing invitations like a madman. This is about 2/3 of them... yikes!!! My goal is to get the rest done by Friday!

Look! We already mailed some!!! :)

I'm so pumped.

  • Friday = work shower

  • 28th = RBBC shower

  • one month from this weekend = moving home

  • one month from that = MARRIAGE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails