Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Our First Shower! (Work Shower - 6.5.09)

Last Friday was our very first shower!! My aunt Holly (who works at Chattem) and the two girls I work closest with, Megan & Rachel, organized it and a lot of other people helped with food and getting it all set up.


Here is the beautiful (and SUPER yummy) cake!


Some of my coworkers!! --Scott, Sherry, Linda, Andrea, and Jennifer--


Group shot of the board room while we were all chowing down.

Who would have ever thought that someone would get me peanut butter m&ms?!? :) Thank you, Barb.

John holding baby Owen - we were so excited Katie and Owen got to come!!


We got our china completer set!!! (For those of you who don't know what that means, its the sugar, creamer, large bowl, and platter.)

ALEXIS!!! This is my buddy, who thought she could hide behind the camera the whole time. Thanks for taking pictures!! :)


And last, but definitely not least, the lunch girls! This is Heidi, Rachel, Alexis, and Louise. We try to eat lunch together a few times a week, but I'm usually the one that misses out. I promise to come more!!! Love you all!!
Everyone was fantastic and we got all kinds of wonderful things. The other picture I forgot to post was us getting our pots and pans!!! It was a fabulous shower, and, believe it or not, I already wrote my thank yous and handed them out yesterday.

Boo. Yah.
Booooooooo. Yaaaaaaaaaaah. (anyone? anyone?)

1 comment:

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails