Monday, December 8, 2008

Nagle Bagel's Church Shower

This is probably a bit past due, considering I don't remember what day this happened... it was a Sunday... in November?

Welcome to Nagle's (soon to be Thrasher) church shower!!! (I rarely call her Nagle, by the way, but it's easier than saying Emily and then clarifying. --What's funny is that Samantha and I always called her Emmy Lou or Emmy Lou Lou, and now the new Emily in my life is really Emily Louise!)


Mmmmmm... look at all the yummy food. (Gotta love that green and brown theme!)


It's a gift. It's a cake. It's a cake that looks like a gift! Mmmm and it was oh so good. (There was even a little small cake that looked just like it for Emily to eat with Brad later, but I didn't get a picture!)
Me being Vanna White for all the great gifts she got. I know that it's got to be hard to have all the attention on you as you open gifts you picked out yourself. And unfortunately the layout of the room ended up a bit awkward and we might as well have been standing on a stage... everyone was kind of far away and no one could really see what she was getting. So every once in a while I would turn into Vanna and say "Look everyone - a cutting board! Ooooh... Ahhh.." (Actually, this cutting board was freakin' awesome! It was like multi-colored and super cute. Very freshman year, if you know what I mean. Which you probably don't. Unless you're Emily. Or Samantha. Or Brianne.)
Me and the beautiful bride-to-be. :) I can't wait until the 27th!!! Love you girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. can't go wrong with green and brown! ow ow!

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails