Monday, September 24, 2012

Quick Visit to NC

Last Thursday (9/13), my dad (Poppy), Jack and I went to Franklin, NC to visit Ginny and Jane! We had a yummy lunch and then went to an agricultural festival! There were all kinds of animals for Jack to see! 

Our friend the sheep! HAHA!!

Looking at a goat with Poppy.

Walking through the booths with Aunt Ginny.

Meeting the doggies with Poppy and Jane (Taz wasn't particularly thrilled with having a little person at her house). 

I didn't have enough memory on my goofy phone to get this whole video, which totally stinks because it was hilarious! Jack wanted to touch the big doggie, but then he would chicken out and pull his hand back. Then he would try again, and finally he barely touched him and squealed with delight! 

Bangin' on a pie pan!

Endless entertainment!

Jack was really REALLY good in the car! It was about a 3 hour drive there, so 6 hours total and he really only fussed a few times. On the way back, I needed a pick-me-up, so we stopped at the gas station and I got a Code Red, Hershey bar, and some Doritos! Total junk, but great car food!! 

We loved seeing Ginny and Jane, and had a great time with Poppy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails