Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Zucchini Pizza

Last night we had Zucchini Pizza and it was really good!!

This was only like the second time we've used our food processor, but I think now that I know how to use the shredder/slicer disc, I'm going to use it more! {Let me rephrase that: now that Jason figured out how to use the shredder/slicer disc.}

Here is the shredded zucchini, brown rice, and cheese mixture...

...that you put in a 9x13 and bake for 20-25 minutes. I think we did 23 and I should have done 28-30 to get it a little crisper.

Then you add the cooked beef and spaghetti sauce mixture over the "crust" and bake for another 15 minutes.

It turned out more like a casserole instead of a crust with sauce, but we reeeeeeeeeally liked it! This will definitely be added to the rotation - especially since we will (hopefully) have zucchini coming out of our ears this summer!!

1 comment:

  1. We're going to have to try this next month. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails