Friday, April 23, 2010

Book Worm


Well, I am happy (and sad) to say that I finished the last Harry Potter book last night! As everyone said, they were very addicting. I could hardly wait to read everyday! I hate that it's over, but I really loved the way the series ended, so I have closure and all. :)

I think I'm going to take a week off or so from reading (haha) and then it's back to the Chronicles of Narnia and Denise Hunter "New Heights" series!

I have to say that I'm very proud to have become such a book worm lately! I read 8 books (some pretty big!) in 3 1/2 months, so there's no telling how many I will read in 2010. Again - this is all coming from a professed non-reader. :)

Have you read anything good lately that I should add to my Good Reads list?

1 comment:

  1. Good work! I loved these books too, and was so happy that I finally read them.

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails