Monday, April 26, 2010

Our Funny Weekend Discovery

This weekend we discovered a funny thing.

In the WHOLE time I've lived in our house, there have only been two working burners on our beautiful stove - the front two. So I've got a small and a big, and I can cook our main dish and one side, then cook the other side after that. I've gotten used to it, but it makes our kitchen remodel all the more exciting knowing that I'll be able to cook everything at once!

So Jason was helping me clean up the kitchen Saturday night and he accidentally spilled something the big eye - my good eye, if you will. So we decided it was time to really deep clean the burners (no matter that it was around 11:45pm at this time...).

After we were done cleaning everything and he was putting it all back in it's place, I reminded him that isn't it such a shame the back two burners don't work, and he was like "Yes, they do." And I'm all, "No, they don't."

But now they do.

I think they were too dirty and had gone on strike until someone cleaned them thoroughly.

That's my story... and I'm stickin' to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails