Monday, February 23, 2009

Babysitting: It's a Tough Gig.

In an effort to be the coolest babysitter ever, the --<3's> and I went to the grocery store to get "junk food". They said they didn't have any at their house, and who am I to deny pre-teen/teens their junk food?

With $20 in hand, we split up to get all the junk food we could ever want for $7 ea (for the kids), $6 for me. We ended up at like $17-something and decided to get 3 packs of Orange Tic-Tacs (the BEST kind) and went over by $0.20. It's okay though, it was worth it. And no, Mr. Teenage Cashier Boy, I do not need you to cover the $0.20 - I am not broke. :)

Ready? Set? Go!: Pixy Stix, 3 oversized Hershey bars, Swiss Cake Rolls, Pringles, Root Beer, 2 2 liters of Mountain Dew, Gobstoppers, Smarties, and 3 packs of Orange Tic Tacs.

Worst part? When I woke up Saturday morning, I found them chowing down on Swiss Cake Rolls and Pixy Stix, washing it all down with soda... Oh, please don't tell your parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails