Thursday, February 5, 2009

Honest Scrap

*Make sure to read my message below!*


Several friends have tagged me in this and it's time to take a stab at it!

Here's how it goes:

#1: Choose 7 spectacular blogs that you can't live without and pass this on to them, giving them the award.
#2: Post the "chosen ones" on your blog in link form.
#3: List 10 honest things about yourself.

(You may have all already done this, but if not:)

1. As stated before, I do NOT eat the chicken from Campbell's chicken noodle soup. Ewww, and if I get a piece in my mouth I have to spit it out. I also hate the freeze dried apples in apples and cinnamon oatmeal - love the flavor, hate the apples. :) I take those out too.

2. Don't get me started on onions - there are few things in this life that make me cringe more than the sound of chomping on an onion! (Okay, I'll stop with all my weird food habits.)

3. I'm not really a big fan of dogs. I know, right? Well, I don't like big dogs. And I don't always like other people's dogs. Exceptions: Harley, and... okay, that's really the only exception - he's just so precious (and him and Dash are destined to be BFF) and I don't have many other close friends with dogs (Exception 2: the Oglesby's dog, Ginger). Also random - I plan to get a golden retriever at some point in my life, probably in the next few years. Even though they're big. Yeah. I know.

4. When I was a cheerleader in high school, someone shut the lights off in the middle of the Soddy/Red Bank basketball game. Well, those lights take like 15 minutes to warm back up, so our squad thought it would be a good use of time to take turns tumbling on the court. I was so pumped when it was my turn because I had recently become confident throwing my back tuck on the gym floor (which was a VERY big deal, by the way). So I took off running, did a round-off back tuck, but because I was so afraid I wouldn't rotate all the way, I OVERrotated and landed. on. my. butt. in. front. of. EVERYONE. That was the last time I tumbled.

5. When it gets to be about 10 o'clock or so, I have to start getting ready for bed. If I'm out, I want to leave. If Jason's over, I want him to leave. Like RIGHT NOW. Then I get mean. This has become a regular occurance because of #6.

6. Jason and I are obsessed with 24. Him, more than me, because he would forsake a good night's sleep to watch "just one more". I would NEVER do such a thing, and won't even let him start a new episode if it's after 9:30 or so. (We're going to start Season 4 this weekend!)

7. I often buy the whole CD on iTunes, even if I only know 1-2 songs, whatever CD it may be. Then, typically, I listen to the whole thing straight through 5-6 times while working, in the car, etc. Then, I forget I own it, wait 6 months, listen to it and miraculously know every single word. (This has happened with Shane & Shane Pages, Carrie Underwood 2, Taylor Swift 2, Brandon Heath, HSM3, Bethany Dillon, and Francesca Battistelli.)
8. In pictures, I usually stand to Jason's right. Why, I have no idea. But I'm sitting here looking at 7 pictures like that... Hmmm...
9. I hardly ever finish anything. (Does that sound bad?) Let me rephrase that: I hardly ever finish anything that's not really important in the first place. Ex. regularly scheduled scrapbooking, reading books, taking up new hobbies, reading books, craft projects, reading books...
10. I don't feel like finishing this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails