Sunday, February 8, 2009

Feb. Weekend Recap

I got to spend time with Alex this weekend!! :) YAYYYYYY!!!!! I love this girl, if I haven't told you that already.
In other news, this is what the basement carpet looked like...

...until Jason ripped it up and now it's pretty and PINK!! This house never ceases to amaze me.

There is now somewhere to sit in the kitchen! Sweeeeeetness! An unused dining set from his Nanny will serve this purpose wonderfully.
And the best news: Jason (and his family) moved a bunch of his stuff down on Saturday!! Whoo hoo!! Now there's only a few things left to do before he moves FOR REAL!
I'm leaving Tuesday to go to Arkansas with work, so say a little prayer for me if you think about it. Have a fabulous week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails