Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Project Life 2013: 5 - M's Newborn Photos


Be still my heart. I LOVE these photos that Becca took. Like I said in this post, I was so stressed out and Miller wouldn't stop crying - I thought we wouldn't have ONE usable newborn picture. But somehow, someway, she captured so many sweet moments. I had to make multiple collages below to include them all!

I love the color scheme for these pages. The black and white cards and photos contrast beautifully with the "teal-y" blue color from my sweater, his blanket, and our collage wall.

I think I may just leave the album open on this page all the time. :)

Did you do newborn photos with your kids or are you planning to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails