Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Project Life 2013: 2 - Miller is Here!


Oh, sweet baby Miller!! On these pages, I printed Miller's birth story from the blog, and had a place to put things like a picture showing which room I was in (something I would NEVER remember), and his stats card from the hospital. I also made a 4x6 collage in Photoshop Elements to fit more pictures in the layout. 
I love that it has a cohesive color scheme (which I didn't think to do in a lot of my layouts from January-March), so that the cards aren't distracting, they just help tell the story.

What a wonderful day that was. Our little early bird, coming 21 days sooner than expected! I didn't do a pregnancy or baby book for Miller, so this album is functioning as that.

Did you do a baby book for your kids or are you planning to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails