Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Closet Clean Out - Jack

As part of my November goals, I wanted to go through Jack's clothes and store the smaller sizes up for Baby Brother. I've had his outgrown clothes in boxes and bags in his closet, but needed to sort them out by size. 

I pulled everything out of his drawers and closet and started the sorting process.

I ended up with three large bags of 0-3 mo, 3-6 mo, and 6-9 mo and was just planning to leave them in those bags in his closet or up in the attic, but....

I knew Emily had just used Space Bags and was pleased with them! (I got mine on sale at BB&B!) I should have been a little more calculated about how I put the clothes in the bag... I just shoved it all in there. If I had folded everything flat, I think that would have been even better, but STILL - I'm really happy with how easy they were to use and now I'll be able to easily grab the right size clothes for Baby Brother! 

AND now the only clothes that are in Jack's drawers are clothes that CURRENTLY fit! Whoo hoo! Y'all know I love a streamlined closet! :)

Conquered any organization projects lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails