Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Baby #2 - {17 weeks}



How far along?: 17w {17 weeks w/Jack}
How big is baby?: The size of an onion.
Weight gain/loss?: About +2-3 lbs?
Stretch marks?: No new ones.
Maternity clothes?: Not yet, just using a rubber band to make my jeans bigger.
Sleep?: Sleeping pretty well even w/a 15 mo. old!
Food cravings?: Mostly healthier foods, so that's good. 
Gender?: We will hopefully find out in 2 weeks!!! Right now, Jason and I both feel like the baby is a boy, a little brother for Jack-Jack! But of course, I could be totally surprised with ribbons and bows. :)
Movement?: I'm writing this a little late, but I felt movement for the first time today on Friday, Oct. 5th! Two little kicks from baby on our way to Taco Mamacita. Yay!!
Belly button?: Ewww... I try not to look at it. ;) It was close to being normal again, but not so much anymore!
What do you miss?: I've been feeling a little yucky the past week or so - headaches, stomach issues... I don't know if it's completely pregnancy related or not, but I do miss feeling good. (Although one of my sweet pregnant friends has been having the most horrendous migraines every day for weeks now, so I AM feeling blessed in many respects. Please say a quick prayer for her that they can help her manage the pain.)
What are you looking forward to this week?: I'm looking forward to feeling more movement!


4 comments:

  1. I love the belly shot! Cute idea to shoot your viewpoint! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I saw it on... guess where? PINTEREST!! :) Not an original idea in my head, I tell ya.

      Delete
  2. Cute picture! I love that you are wearing the shoes that you bought that time you came to Knoxville and we went shopping. I don't know if you remember but I have the same pair too and love them and wondered last week when I decided that it was suede season if you still wore yours too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot that you bought them too, though - that's awesome! :) I don't wear them a ton, but I've finally gotten them past the "new shoes" point so they don't hurt my feet anymore. I expect I'll wear them a lot this fall! :) Love you and miss you TONS, my friend!!

      Delete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails