Birth: 7lbs 8oz, 21in long
1 Month: 9lbs 4oz, 22 3/4in long
2 Months: 11lbs 12oz, 24in long
3 Months: 13lbs 6oz, 25 3/4in long
4 Months: 14lbs 6oz, 27 1/4in long
5 Months: 15lbs 9oz, 27 3/4in long
Here is what Jack is up to at five months:
- Jack's sleeping pattern last month was REALLY tough... 2 hours at a time or so. Yikes. No good after we had been spoiled with 6-7 hours at a time!! But the last several days he has slept for 6 hours then eats, then about 4 more hours, so it's getting better.
- He's been eating several different kinds of food: rice cereal, bananas, carrots, pears, peas, peaches, sweet potatoes, squash... I think that's all so far! He has loved everything but peas, but he'll eat those if I mix a little carrots with them. Eating oatmeal made him REEEALLY fussy the next day, so we haven't tried that again yet.
- He is wearing 3-6mo or 6mo clothes, and fits best in 9mo sleepers. :) Mr. Long Legs. It's really tough to realize that he won't wear some of my favorite outfits anymore! :(
- Jack was selected as a finalist in the American Baby Cover Contest for this week! Please take a second to go vote for him! Tomorrow is the last day!
- Perhaps the MOST EXCITING NEWS just happened yesterday!! We have found Jack on his back when we put him down on his tummy to sleep, but have never caught him in the act before. We were at my parents' house yesterday and around 3:00 I saw him flip from his belly to his back!! I was so proud and glad I got to see it. Then at 3:05 he decided he was bored on his back and flipped back over to his belly!!!! WHAT?!? It was almost too much for this mama to take! I can't believe how fast he learns things! So fun. Expect a video soon because he is doing it all. the. time. now.
And now a video of Jackson for his five month "mirthday":