Monday, December 5, 2011

December Daily 1-4

Since it's Jackson's first Christmas, I wanted to do something special for this holiday season, similar to the "scrapbook" I made for our first married December. So I'm going to do the December Daily project! Just taking photos throughout our regular day and journaling about what we did. Nothing fancy, but something to treasure. Here are my first four pages.




(To answer Ashely's question in the comments: I used the Photoshop Elements program, a free page template from the Jessica Sprague "Holidays in Hand" project from '09, and some free digital Christmas papers I downloaded from Shabby Princess.)

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, that is so cool! I love that idea! What did you use to make them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea!! Very cool and so special =D

    ReplyDelete

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails