Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Friendship.

I really felt the urge to post this quote I just read from the Bible study I'm doing. The writer, Kelly Minter, is talking about living in Nashville:

"I've made some pretty amazing friendships here --the kind of friendships your heart always holds out hope for, but that you're not sure you'll ever find. They aren't perfect friendships, but they are lifelong, deep, and full of whatever says "home"."

Can I get an AMEN? :) There are just times now, when I stop to think about it, that I'm so grateful for life's changes. Things change, your environment changes, your school/work changes, your group of friends changes, your LIFE changes, and God always has a plan for the changes to come. I'm just grateful that all my changes feel like they effortlessly fall in my lap. Crazy cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails