Birth: 6lbs 8oz, 19 3/4 in long
1 Month: 8lbs 10oz, 21 in long
2 Months: 10lbs 12oz, 23 in long
3 Months: 11lbs 10oz, 23.75 in long
4 Months: 12lbs 7oz, 25 in long
5 Months: 13lbs 12oz, 25.5 in long
6 Months: 14lbs 14oz, 26 in long
Oh, this boy. I am IN LOVE.
CLOTHES & DIAPERS
- Miller is in 6 months or 6-9 month clothes now. Sometimes even 9 month onesies too!
- Yeah... little miss cloth diapers over here is having a hard time sticking with it right now... :) Giving myself some grace and maybe we'll be full-timing again soon! (size 2 disposables)
- Miller has been on formula for a little over a month. And can I just say that life is so good? I have not regretted this decision at all. God truly guided me with making the choice and has given me nothing but peace about it. Miller is happy and so we are all happy.
- He's still eating about every 2-3 hours, and takes about 4.5-5 ounces each time which ends up being somewhere between 24-30 ounces a day. (Nutramigen formula, in case you were wondering.)
- He's still getting Axid twice a day for reflux. We tried about 5 days without it, and I just feel like he still needs it. He was spitting up A LOT and seemed to fuss in the evenings more than normal.
- Oh, this last month was ROUGH in the sleeping department. I was just looking at last month's and thinking HA! Yeah, I WISH he was sleeping that well now! :) More often than not, he will go to bed about 7:30/8pm, sleep for 3-4 hours, wake to eat, sleep 3-4 more hours, wake to eat, then sleep until 7:30/8am. 2 feedings a night isn't terrible, but it's still really exhausting to get such broken sleep.
- The big change this last month is that we moved him to his crib completely - naps and nighttime. I also have been trying to have him go to sleep at night without his pacifier. Yiiiikes. It's tough, but if he can learn to fall asleep without it, I think he will be a much better sleeper. And so I'LL be a much better sleeper.
- Oh, and we're not swaddling anymore. This kid has had some big changes lately. :)
- He's rolling over (front to back and back to front) all over our new living room rug (hence, why we got the rug - hardwood ain't good for babies).
- He's doing a lot better sitting up by himself, but isn't ready to be 100% "unassisted" yet.
- He LOVES to stand up! I feel like I could almost let him stand by himself easier than sit by himself! (Don't worry, I won't.)
- His laugh is getting more adorable! Once he gets going though, he always starts squealing like a crazy person.
- He has really been noticing his hands and feet, and his coordination with his hands is getting better. He loooves to put everything in his mouth, and he's drooling a lot, but still no teeth (Jack's 1st tooth was at 7.5 months).
- Also he has been taking your face into both of his hands. It. Is. Precious.
Here's a video of Miller for his six month mirthday:
Here's a side-by-side of my boys at six months:
Have you checked out the new page on the boys?
Look at the side-by-side progression at the bottom!