Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Project Life 2013: 1 - Before Baby #2

Over the next few weeks, I'm going to show you some of my favorite pages from my Project Life 2013 album!


Looking at this page makes me smile. I can remember Jack leaning over and kissing my belly often, and how my sweet baby would kick and move all day long. It was the middle of February, and I wrote this blog post: Thoughts in the Last Month, thinking that I still had about a month before my 3/13/13 due date. 

As the card says "little did I know that just 4 days later..." What a fun time! I didn't realize these pictures would be some of the last pregnant pictures I would take! And our sweet family of 3 would be 4 even sooner than I expected.

Aren't you thankful for the day-to-day pictures like these? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails