Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Shower for Alex

On Saturday I went to a shower for one of my bestest buddies in the whole world - ALEX!!
all the girls

Alex with her family

mmmm... yummy food!

Look at this beautiful cake!! It didn't even look real!

Hayley's house is soooooooo cute and with all the gifts and decorations - precious!


BUMBO from me, Jason, & Alex's future son-in-law (a.k.a my baby boy)

Awesome painting from Kim that says "Our vows they started breathing and they took on flesh and blood, and we held them in our arms and tasted God was good." I'm tearing up writing it, just as I was tearing up reading it! Love this!!

AND I LOVE YOU, my beautiful friend!!

Can't wait to meet your precious baby girl, L.E.W.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails