Wednesday, December 16, 2009

He's Almost 12!

Can you believe it?? My little tiny baby brother is not so little tiny or baby anymore. He's almost TWELVE. And next year he will be... well, let's not get ahead of ourselves.


He's my kind of guy, too. For his special birthday lunch, he wanted fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, Sister Schubert rolls... we were all in heaven.


Karrah and Sam were showing us their self defense maneuvers. Yeah, they're that fast.


We are currently running low on birthday wrapping, so we gave Nick cereal instead. For the fiber it provides. Well, that's what we told him, but he knew better and found Wii Sports Resort inside! :)


And then we played the rest of the afternoon!...

...until we were all worn out.

Can anyone say ah-mazing?? Yum.


"I forgot to make a wish!!"
You are one of the funniest people I know and I am so excited that I get to be your sister. December 17th of 1997 was one of the best days for our family, when God let us have you. (Sappy, yes. True, most definitely.)
I love you, Brother Nicholas!!!
Love, Sister Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if it's just to say "You so silly, Sarah" - please feel free to leave comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails